Jasmine's World

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Hate Radio

This was interesting to read. I couldn't believe that someone could or would say the things she said she heard on the radio. It just didn't seem right and how could no one complain. I can't believe that some people still feel that way about about different minority groups. It seems as though so much has been accomplished over the years but some people are still at the beginning and don't know or care. I'm not blind or numb to the fact. I hope i never have to experience any of it but i have had friends and my father tell me about their instances. It hurts sometimes to know, because I am apart of a minority, that some people will not give me a chance simply because of the color of my skin. I do believe everyone should be treated fairly unless they prove otherwise. No one should be prejudged.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home